Class suspensions are announced anew after Typhoon Ferdie intensifies, battering some parts of Northern Luzon. Tropical storm warning signals are still hoisted over Batanes (Signal #4), Babuyan Group of Islands (Signal #3), Ilocos Norte, Apayao and Northern Cagayan (Signal #2) and rest of Cagayan, Northern Isabela, Kalinga, Abra and Northern Ilocos Sur (Signal #1).
Classes are suspended in the following areas on Wednesday, September 14:
- Cagayan province – all levels (public and private)
- Ilocos Norte – preschool to high school (public and private)
Meanwhile, the automatic cancellation as per DepEd directive is still in effect in areas which are put under storm signals.
- Signal No. 1 – Public and private, pre-school and kindergarten classes
- Signal No. 2 – Public and private, pre-school, kindergarten, elementary, high school and senior high school classes
- Signal No.3 and 4 – Public and private, all levels
Bookmark us for future updates on class suspensions.