The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority or TESDA has launched its Online Application Systems (OAS) for its training and scholarship programs, which offer convenience to those who want to undergo training on its several technical skills programs.
How to Apply to TESDA courses and scholarship online?
- Start New Application
- Fill up the form located in this website: http://t2mis.tesda.gov.ph/Training
- Click CREATE Button.
- Receive your Learner’s ID.
- (Note: One time registration only. If you are already registered please proceed to Step 2)
- Select TESDA Training Program
- Click on the TESDA Technology Institute. Look for the school or if you do not know, you may opt to click search. This will give you the schools in your region which offer trainings and scholarships.
- Select Course
- Enter your Lastname and Learner’s ID
- Verify your Profile
- Application complete
- Feedback from TESDA Office
- Check your email for the feedback of TESDA Office
An online application system is also available for Barangay Kasanayan Para sa Kabuhayan at Kapayapaan. Click here for the steps-by-steps instructions.