Local government units call for class suspensions on Wednesday, October 19, in their respective areas in anticipation of the effects of Typhoon Lawin as it batters Northern Luzon.
Below are the class cancellations for Wednesday.
- Apayao: All levels, both public and private
- Licuan-Baay, Abra: All levels, both public and private
- Isabela: All levels, both public and private
- Ilocos Norte: All levels, both public and private
- Cagayan Province: All levels, both public and private (including government offices)
- Mankayan, Benguet: Pre-school to High School
- Bagyong Lawin intensifies as it nears N. Luzon, storm signals up in some area
- #WalangPasok: Class Suspensions on October 18, 2016 (Tuesday) due to Bagyong Lawin
Suspension of classes for October 18 to 20, 2016 in all levels for both private and public in the province of Isabela was already suspended by Governor Bojie Dy in anticipation and preparation for Typhoon Lawin during his meeting with league of municipalities and Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (PDRRMC) last October 17.
This is a developing story. Please refresh for more updates.