About admin

JBM

JBM has been blogging since 2005 and has maintained several blogs. She is a pediatrician by profession and is currently working at a government hospital in Mindanao.

38 Comments

1. 1

Ruth libunao

I’m interested to work in Japan

1. 1.1

jun berly baldozano

Hi have a good day!! I’m interested to work in japan as a caregiver.

1. 1.1.1

yhen villagomez

im willing to apply and undergo training as a caregiver o housekeeper..

2. 1.2

lorie mojica gines

Anu po ang age limit nyo?

1. 1.2.1

lorie mojica gines

46 n po ako ngaung march.kya po nagtatanong ako.tnx po

2. 2

espie

tanong lang po if may location training po dto sa manila?

1. 2.1

JBM

Hi. It was said na sa Laguna po yung prospect na pagtatayuan ng facility for Luzon.

3. 3

Zendee Rose Alarin

What are the qualifications and requirements?

1. 3.1

JBM

The POEA still has to release guidelines for the deployment.

1. 3.1.1

sonia

Kaylan po uli ang tanggapan for Japan caregiver nagtatanong po anank ko ex- abroad po siya

1. 3.1.1.1

JBM

Wait for the advisory mam. Will post the updates here.

4. 4

GinaLollo

Maglalagay po ba ng training facility ang Japan dito sa Davao City? Sana po meron din dito sa amin sa Davao kase maraming gustong makakuha ng ganyang oportunidad at makapagtrabaho po.

1. 4.1

JBM

Yes mam. The prospected locations for the training facilities are in Davao, Cebu, Bohol and Laguna.

1. 4.1.1

GinaLollo

Saan po kami pwedeng makakuha ng mga latest information and updates po para sa proyektong ito. Gusto po naming malaman ang lahat po ng detalye para lage po kaming updated po.

5. 5

jennifer dupitas

Willing na willing po akong mgundergo ng training for caregiving or housekeeping..please guide me and help me po kong papaano po magaply…pls pls po

6. 6

Matthew Mendoza

Good day!
    I very willing to study caregiver and study the japanese language and work in Japan. I studies nursing for 3years but I was not able to finish it . Please help me on how to study free caregiver to work in Japan.
    Thank you!

7. 7

Matthew Mendoza

I am very willing to be trained as caregiver and to work in Japan. I also would like to learn nihonggo language. I studied 3years in Nursing but I was not able to finish it.
    Please notify me when and where to apply? Thank you.
    I am from Baguio City.

8. 8

Russel Bulos

Hai sir/mam, im willing to apply as caregiver and undergo training.. but pls let me know the qualifications of this position first.. Thankyou

9. 9

Daisy Vargas

Good Day!
    I would like to undergo training for caregiver. and I am very much willing to learn Nihongo.
    Please give me a chance to be Part of your team.
    Kindly Please consider my application because I really want this Job.

Sincerely Yours,
    Daisy

10. 10

Princess Jem Austria

I am willing to study and learn everything just to be one of the best filipina caregiver in japan 🇯🇵 I am a graduate of a Bachelors degree in Education but my heart is really into caregiving profession. I’m looking forward for your humble reply. May God bless us all!

11. 11

louie talaba

good am maam/sir interested po ako mag undergo sa training san po sa laguna ang training facility po thxs and more power

12. 12

Ate ghie-em camillo

Good day ,nag aral po ako sa ALS ng caregiver and willing po ako mag apply, just pls let me know how at kung ano requirements pls ,interested here..pls pm me at ‘ ate ghie-em camillo ‘ .thank u

13. 13

emelita m. del prado

Good day po. .i’m 43y/o exabroad po ako..DH caregiver po ako…
    Gusto ko sana mag apply sa japan willing po ako matuto ng higit pa sa natutunan ko ng mag abraod ako .. And i’m willing to learn nihongo…

Thank you..
    Emily..

14. 14

Juliet Lagod Garnodo

Hello po Good Aternoon.Pano po ba mag apply?dto po kc aq sa abudhabi.Gsto q mag apply us Caregiver…Thanks

15. 15

Princess Orbina Abellana

Hi Ma am & Sir.Good afternoon. Interested po ako mag apply as Caregiver Sa japan Pano po Mag apply At san ang Agency Dito po ako sa Davao…pls Thanks…

16. 16

Chanis yvam

Hello ma’am/sir
    Pwd po ba ako mag apply as a Caregiver? May NC II Caregiving Certificate and Graduate po nang Nursing Assistant. Kaso 20 pa po lang ako. May age limit po ba? Salamat po

17. 17

karren p. Calipas

hello po sir..paano po ang magapply dyn kxe gusto po mag caregiver im 25 year old..nkpagtpos po ako ng caregiver

18. 18

Melchora Ypil

Hello po. Pano po mag apply taga Davao po ako willing po ako mag trabaho sa Japan. Saan po ang training? 🙂

1. 18.1

Melchora Ypil

Hello Maam/Sir,

Ako po pala si Melchora Ypil Sanamin. Taga Davao po willing po ako mag trabaho sa Japan nakapag tapos po ako ng caregiver ofw din po ako sa Saudi at Dubai dati. Saan po pwede mag apply at saan po and training? Please reply po. Thank you and God bless! 🙂

19. 19

Sylvia ebo

Hello good day.Isa po ako caregiver i have nc2 certificate,first aid certificate and marami pa po willing po ako mag undergo nang training saan po namin malalaman ang update.thanks

20. 20

Janice V. Villejo

hello maam/ sir good morning, I am Janice Villejo from Cebu, my course is Practical Nursing and I am willing to apply as a caregiver, i am wiling to undergo the training, I am a psychiatric nursing aide as of now, i have my NC2 Health Care Services and also i have NC2 for housekeeping.

Respectfully
    Janice

21. 21

Monina

Im interested to work as caregiver in Japan. Just need to know if there is an age limit? Many thanks.

1. 21.1

JBM

We are still waiting for the guidelines from DOLE. We will post it as soon as available. Meantime, please bookmark us or add our Facebook page for future updates.

22. 22

Sheila loo

Paki update PO kme if Meron na . willing to undergo training

23. 23

Sheila loo

Hi PO any update PO! Willing to undergo training

1. 23.1

JBM

Hi please bookmark us or like our FB page for future updates on this post. 🙂

24. 24

Melchora Ypil Sanamin

Saan po banda dito sa Davao mag apply ma’am/sir?

1. 24.1

JBM

Wala pa pong definite place. We will post it as soon as available.