The Armed Forces and Police Savings & Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI) offers a scholarship and educational assistance for baccalaureate and vocational courses.
Any AFPSLAI regular member of good standing with aggregate family income not exceeding Php 800,000 qualify to sponsor their children and dependents.
Applicants for the scholarship grant may be a child of married or unmarried regular members or siblings of an unmarried regular member.
For baccalaureate courses:
- Incoming freshman:
- GWA of 85% or better
- No grade lower than 80% in any subject
- Incoming sophomore:
- GWA of 2.0 or better
- No grade lower than 2.5 in any subject
For vocational/technical courses, applicant must be a high school graduate.
Benefits and Privileges
Scholars may enjoy the following benefits and privileges:
- Tuition/Matriculation/Other Fees:
- Not exceeding Php 30,000.00 per school term
- Not exceeding Php 10,000.00 per summer/mid year, as required by the curriculum
- Book reimbursement:
- Not exceeding Php 2,000.00 per school term
- Php 4,000.00 per month
- Board and lodging assistance
- Not exceeding Php 2,000.00 per month as necessary (for those who are enrolled in a state college or university)
- ROTC incentive
- Php 500.00 per month within the semester where the ROTC program is enrolled
Deadline for submission of application is on May 15, 2018. Submit application at the nearest AFPSLAI branch office.