Avoid delay and long queues, be hassle-free, when applying for a licensure examination, registering and renewing existing license by using the PRC Online Portal.
Things to remember and prepare before proceeding with the online registration:
- Before you start, you must have the following information:
- Your email address with password
- Your mobile number
- Personal data including date of graduation from your degrees or courses
- ID photo in .jpeg or .jpg format saved on your computer.
- To avoid delay or disapproval, please follow the following.
- The photo must be 2×2 in size in plain white background.
- The photos must be taken no more than 6 months prior to uploading.
- The applicant must wear decent attire with collar.
- Application will NOT be processed if:
- Photo does not resemble applicant
- Applicant wears eyeglasses
- Background is not plain white
- Photo has shadows
- Ears are covered
- Double check your entries, especially your First, Middle, and Last Names before submitting the form because these will not be editable.
Go to https://www.prc-online.com. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the PRC Online Services: (Click on the images for your guide)
The PRC Online Portal can be used for:
- Exam Application
- Exam Application SPLBE
- Initial Registration
- Initial Registration SPLBE
- Renewal of Professional ID Card