The Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) has recently launched an online facility called Electronic GSIS Member Online (eGSISMO) which allows active members to access their membership records and statement of loan accounts via the internet anytime.
The eGSISMO facility is open to all GSIS active members. To register:
- Go to http://egsismo.gsis.gov.ph
- Enter your GSIS or BP Number and Date of Birth, then CONFIRM. Please ensure to keep and remember your BP Number since it is required to Log-in to eGSISMO.
- The member’s data will be automatically retrieved.
- You will then be asked to enter your password and email add for confirmation of your registration.
- Once signed up, you can now login to your eGSISMO dashboard to view your employment profile, your service record and statement of loan account (SOLA).
The new facility allows GSIS members to view their GSIS records in the convenience of their home or office without the need to go to a GSIS office. Soon, eGSISMO will open other features for viewing such as tentative computation of retirement and social insurance benefits, dividend payments, claim and loan records and pensioners’ data. You will only need to comply with USDA home loans requirements.
To register, members should initially sign up for their eGSISMO account by accessing http://egsismo.gsis.gov.ph/ and keying in their GSIS business partner (BP) number. BP numbers may be obtained from their office’s agency authorized officer or electronic remittance file handler; any GSIS office; or GSIS Contact Center (847-4747). The system is accessible to members who are based in the Philippines.
For inquiries on eGSISMO, members may visit the nearest GSIS office, call the GSIS Contact Center, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. and for other enquiries about online social security card application, find out how to get a Social Security Card now.