The Airp0rt Bus Service project started by the Department of Transportation (DOTr) and its attached agency Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) aims to augment the current public transport services in the three airport terminals in Metro Manila.
The UBE (Ultimate Bus Experience) Express has been launched in direct response to the public clamor for a more efficient, hassle-free and commuter-friendly transport services options for passengers to and from the three airport terminals.
UBE Express Routes, Schedule and Ticket Price
From NAIA Terminal 1, 2, 3, and 4:
- Via Entertainment City Route: SM Corp. Office -> Hotel 101 -> Shell Residences -> SMX Convention Center -> Conrad/Microtel -> SM Entertainment Hall/SM By the Bay -> One E-Com Center -> SM Ferry Terminal -> Back to NAIA Terminals
- Operating Hours: 5:00 AM to 12 MN – Passes through each stop every 30 minutes
- Via Robinsons Route: Heritage Hotel -> Midal Hotel -> Hotel Jen -> Century Park -> Diamond Hotel -> Luneta Hotel -> New World Hotel -> Pan Pacific Hotel -> Bayview Hotel -> Manila Pavilion -> Manila Hotel -> Bayleaf Hotel -> Robinsons Manila -> Back to NAIA Terminals
- Operating Hours: 6:00 AM to 12 MN – Passes through each stop every 2 hours
- Via Makati Route: Glorietta 4 & 5 -> Ascott -> Dusit Thani -> Prince Plaza II -> Holiday Inn -> Peninsula -> Shangri-La -> New World -> Jinjiang Inn -> Fairmont -> Crown Regency -> Back to NAIA
- Operating Hours: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM – Passes through each stop every 2 hours
- Via Grand Prix Route: Grand Prix Hotel/Victory Liner -> Kabayan Hotel -> Back to NAIA
- Operating Hours: 2:00 PM to 1:00 AM – Passes through each stop every 30 minutes
- Via Atrium Route: Networld Hotel -> Atrium Hotel/Jam Liner Buendia -> Back to NAIA
- Operating Hours: 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM – Passes through each stop every 2 hours
UBE Express tickets cost Php 200 until March 2017. Regular price is Php 300.
Passengers get to enjoy a safe ride with free WIFI onboard with UBE Express.
Online booking is now available for convenience.