Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil or LizQuen star in an upcoming romantic-comedy flick, “My Ex and Why’s”, as Valentine movie offering from Star Cinema.
The movie follows the story of Cali (Liza Soberano), a blogger who owns the up and coming blog, “The Bakit List,” and her ex Gio (Enrique Gil), who will return to her life unexpectedly and surprisingly.
Can you really still love someone who caused you pain?
“My Ex and Why’s” is helmed by blockbuster director Cathy Garcia Molina and is showing in over 100 cinemas nationwide on February 15, 2017.
Screenings will also be held in select international theaters in the following dates:
- February 16, 2017 – UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman
- February 17, 2017 – USA and Canada
- February 18, 2017 – United Kingdom
- February 19, 2017 – Vienna (Austria), Rome and Milan (Italy), and Barcelona and Madrid (Spain)
- February 23, 2017 – Papua New Guinea, Australia and New Zealand
- February 24, 2017 – Saipan
Bookmark this page for future updates on International Screening of LizQuen movie “My Ex and Why’s”.