About admin

JBM

JBM has been blogging since 2005 and has maintained several blogs. She is a pediatrician by profession and is currently working at a government hospital in Mindanao.

6 Comments

1. 1

Ana opalla

I’m willing to be part of your company. I’m honest , God fearing, hard working and persistent worker. I hope that you will accept me to be part of your company.

2. 2

rosaly r.martinez. my contact number is 09568217811/09463581216.

Hi man and ser.. I’m willing to be part of your company..my last work is realated in your job hiring..my last work is 3 years housekeeper in military hospital in riyadh saudi arabia.my last job and finish contract is in November 22,2013 to December 21,2016 .I work also as household bcos I will do also. bcos after finished my job in military hospital as housekeeping I do for extra job in house as a household for 1year and 6 month’s…that’s y when I’m watching this in tv.I’m really really to apply but I don’t have a nc2 certificate from tesda but bace to my experience plss be hired me…

3. 3

Elsa

akala ko wala ng age limit?

4. 4

mary ferrer

im mary ferrer i am 42 yrs old of age i have experience as household 12yrs in united arab emerates so im interested on your offer as domistichelper injapan..

5. 5

Gracelle May I

Accept naman kayo ng 20 yrs old, fresh graduate pa ng 4yr course.

6. 6

marjolyn untal

Can I apply even I’m only 22 years old. I have a exp. In doing household chores. I’m very flexible, and hardworking person (i can assure u that) and I’m eager to learn most esp. In their culture and traditon
    I have also a certificate in commercial cooking NC2(TESDA) I ALSO TOOK up midwifery .thanks a lot
    Should ur office desire for an interview thank you!
    marjolynuntal@yahoo.com