About admin

JBM

JBM has been blogging since 2005 and has maintained several blogs. She is a pediatrician by profession and is currently working at a government hospital in Mindanao.

22 Comments

1. Pingback: Philippine Coast Guard Hiring 2017: Qualifications, Positions and Application Requirements | Philippine Latest News

2. 2

Joshua Lloyd L. Fabella

Good day maam sir
    Im willing to join in your good company
    I am bsmt graduate with 2years experience in vessel.
    Hoping to your response

3. 3

almario

I am willing to apply any vacant that fits my qualification, I am 3rd year BS Marine Engineering.
    Hoping to your response. Thank you

4. 4

Niel jame Udarbe

saan po ba pwede mag submit for aplication

1. 4.1

Niel jame Udarbe

saan po ba pwede mag submit for aplication

5. 5

Cyril Ynel

San po pwede mgsubmit ng application?

6. 6

derwin A Abawag

San po ba pede mag submit ng application or kelan po ung pa entrance exam nyo thank you taga batangas city po ako gusto ko po talaga maging coastguard pangarap ko po un noon pa salamat

7. 7

Ronron G. Calido

Good Evening I’m engine CDT. Ronron Calido I am willing to apply any vacant position that fits my qualification. Hoping for your response sir . GODBLESS

8. 8

Aljun A. Samson

good morning sir/maam Im Aljun Samson and i am willing to join in your recruitment i’m graduate of BS CRIMINOLOGY. I’m Hoping for youre respond maam/sir.

9. 9

Alvin N. Gamit

Good day! Ma’am sir. I am willing to apply any vacant position on your company. Hoping for your response ma’am sir.

10. 10

Dandie lou Espanto

Good day, Ma’am/Sir I’m willing to apply in any position available according to my skills, educational background and experience. I am a graduate in Marine Engineering. thank you.

11. 11

Jenerey Celmar Villarin

Good evening po Ma’am/Sir JENEREY CELMAR VILLARIN po,,
    Im Willing to apply any vacant position that fits my Qualification, Im graduated
    In AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (AMT) License:Aviation Maintenance Technician
    Rating: Airframe and Powerplant
    Hoping for your response Ma’am/Sir,
    Tnx
    #Godbless

12. 12

Cañalita Jefferjun

Good day! Ma’am sir. I am willing to apply any vacant position. I am graduate of BS CRIMINOLOGY.Im hoping for your response maam\sir.Im from cebu.

13. 13

Mark Yvonnie Dolor

Good Day Ma’am/Sir,I’m Mark Yvonnie Dolor,I am Willing to Apply As Philippine Coast Guard.I’m Automotive Servicing NC2 graduate….Thankyou,Godbless

14. 14

Edmar E.Yngoc

Good day ma’am/sir I’m willing to work pcg I graduated bachelor In agriculture technology 4 yrs course from.taytay rizal salamat😃

15. 15

Engr. Niño Famador

Is there any hiring in PCG Cebu for that positions? Interested here.

16. 16

Engr. Niño Famador

Hi. I’m interested to join the team. Is there any vacancies in PCG cebu?

17. 17

jumwil nazareno

Good mornimg sir/ma’am kaylan po pa exam nyo at saan po dito sa manila grdte po ako 2nd year colldge .tnx

18. 18

Jelceni A. Sarawdin Jr.

Good day Sir/Ma’am,
    I’m Jelceni a graduate of BS Mining Engineer and I have one and half months work experience in the field, I’m applying for any vacant position that would fit my career.

Thanks.

19. 19

Solomon P. Lanoy

Good day Mam/Sir’.
    Mabuhay Philippine CoastGuard….! I would like to ask few questions.1. How to apply? 2. May i know the exact location of your recruitment office?
    I’m willing to apply to be your good team. My Solomon P.Lanoy Fresh Grad at the Course of BS Computer Science 4yrs course. My height is 5’9″ cm and mentally& physical fit. 25 yrs old from Commonwealth, Quezon City. You can contact me@: 09362324966

20. 20

KEVIN S. MACERO

Good day Sir/Madame,

I’m Kevin Macero graduate of BS in Criminology. I’m 23 years old with the height of 170cm. I’m very interested to join in your team. May I know where is the location of your recruitment office and how to apply? I’m hopping for your soonest reply Sir/Madame. Maraming Salamat po. Mabuhay PCG! God bless.

21. 21

Jessie a. Leguira

Im willing in any vacant position
    Im criminology graduate 21 years old.