The International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) is in urgent need of qualified 400 nurses specialized in geriatric care, ICU and general ward services.
Qualifications include the following:
Filipino citizen (Male or Female) and permanent resident of the Philippines with:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education)
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and care institutions
- German language proficiency willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer) or With B1 or B2 language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Salary: Starting monthly salary of €1,900 (gross); Monthly salary of €2,300 (gross) after recognition as a qualified nurse.
- Travel expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
- Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation; the employee will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture written in English and, if possible, in German
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificate of employem from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid passport
The above documents must be submitted under the heading “Triple Win RSF NO. 170013” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission is on May 15, 2017.