The Supreme Court of the Philippines released the November 2016 Bar Exam results on May 3, 2017, Wednesday.
A total of 3747 out of 6344 examinees or 59.06% passed the 2016 Bar Exam held last November in University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
This year’s bar exam topnotchers were occupied by graduates from schools in the provinces.
Atty. Karen Mae Calam from Univeristy of San Carlos (USC) topped the roll of successful examinees with an average rating of 89.04%.
The USC produced three more topnotchers: Atty. Fiona Cristy Lao at 3rd place with 88.80% rating, Atty. Anne Margaret Momongan at 7th place with a rating of 87.80% and Atty. Jefferson Gomez at 8th place with a rating of 87.70%.
Other examinees who obtained the ten highest ratings are:
- Alanna Gayle Ashley Khio from Silliman University (2nd place) – 88.95%
- Athalia Liong from Andres Bonifacio College (3rd place) – 88.80%
- Allana Mae Babayen-on from University of San Agustin (4th place) – 88.75%
- Justin Ryan Morilla from Ateneo de Davao University (5th Place) – 88.40%
- Mark Dave Camarao from Northwestern University (6th place) – 88.10%
- Nia Rachelle Gonzales from University of Batangas (9th place) – 87.50%
- Mark Chielo Ybio from Silliman University (9th place) – 87.50%
- Andrew Stephen Liu from Silliman University (10th place) – 87.45%