(Updated – June 2, 2018) – Star Dreamers, the ABS-CBN Star Hunt 2018 auditions are your tickets to stardom!
ABS-CBN, the country’s biggest network is currently holding its auditions for its talent and reality shows in select venues nationwide through its Star Hunt: The Kapamilya Grand Auditions 2018.
Star Hunt is the biggest audition event for ABS-CBN programs, which will allow you to showcase your talent in singing, dancing, comedy and acting. Called Star Dreamers, auditionees will also get the chance to be part of the current and upcoming Kapamilya shows. Additionally, you may also get a chance to be one of the Pinoy Big Brother housemates.
The auditions are open to kids (3 years old and above) and adults. You can either come as a solo act or be a part of a group audition.
The audition kicked off in Metro Manila last April 20-21, 2018. The second leg was done in Vista Mall Bataan, last May 4-6.
ABS-CBN Star Hunt 2018 Auditions Dates and Venues:
- April 20-21, 2018 – Smart Araneta Coliseum
- May 11-13, 2018 – Star Mall, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- May 11-13, 2018 – Vista Mall, Daang Hari, Cavite
- May 18-20, 2018 – Vista Mall, San Fernando, Pampanga
- May 25-27, 2018 – Veranza Mall at KCC, General Santos City
- May 20, 2018 – Teatro Italia Via Bari, Roma RM, Italy. Gates open at 10 am.
- May 26, 2018 – DoubleTree by Hilton Carson, Carson, California. Registration is from 9 am to 12 noon. Audition will start at 10 am.
- June 8-10, 2018 – Vista Mall, Santa Rosa, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, Laguna. Gates open at 7 am.
- June 15-17, 2018 – LCC Mall Naga, Felix Plaza Street, Naga City, Camarines Sur. Gates open at 7 am
- June 29-July 1, 2018 – Pacific Mall Lucena, Lucena City, Quezon.
- July 6-8, 2018 – KCC Mall de Zamboanga, Zamboanga City
- July 13-15, 2018 – Pacific Mall Cebu, Mandaue City, Cebu
- July 20-22 – Pacific Mall Legazpi, Legazpi City, Albay
Other audition dates to follow.
During the three-day auditions in all venues, teens 13 to 17 years old auditions on the first day. Adults aged 18 years and up comes on the second day; while kids aged 3 to 12 years old prepares for the third day.