The eight (8) establishments under the Max’s Group will offer unlimited servings for select food items all Wednesdays of June.
The “All-Y0u-Can-Wednesday” is available on June 6, 13, 20, and 27 from 2 p.m. until closing time, and is valid for dine-in transactions only.
At P349, a diner can enjoy unlimited servings of one of these items:
- Max’s: All-You-Can fried chicken and one glass of sago’t gulaman
- Pancake House: All-You-Can “best taco in town” and iced tea
- Dencio’s: All-You-Can crispy sisig and iced tea
- Teriyaki Boy: All-You-Can ebi tempura and iced tea, with one cup of steamed gohan
- Sizzlin’ Steak: All-You-Can beef belly strips and iced tea, with one cup of plain rice
- Yellow Cab: All-You-Can Hawaiian or #4 Cheese pizza and Mountain Dew with one regular serving of salt and pepper hustlers (chicken bites)
- Krispy Kreme: All-You-Can original glazed doughnut and coffee (beware the sugar and caffeine rush!
- Jamba Juice: All-You-Can banana berry smoothie and one reusable straw