Manila – Meralco on Friday issued an advisory of the affected areas for its maintenance schedule on June 3 to 10, 2018.
The following areas will experience scheduled power interruption due to the maintenance works on select substations and power lines:
MAKATI CITY AND TAGUIG CITY (FORT BONIFACIO)
JUNE 3, 2018, SUNDAY, BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 2:00PM
- Portion of Lawton Ave. from 5th Ave. to near Landbank including Manila American Cemetery, US Diplomatic and Consular Area, McKinley West and McKinley Hill in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
- McKinley West Village, West Campus Towers, Cyber Sigma Bldg., Ten West Campus Bldg., The Albany and St. Moritz Private Estate in McKinley West, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
- Along Upper McKinley Road from Lawton Ave. to Pres. Carlos P. Garcia Ave. (C-5 Road) including One World Square Bldg., Two World Square Bldg., Three World Square Bldg., IP Center Bldg., 8/10 Upper McKinley Road Bldg., 18/20 Upper McKinley Road Bldg., Stamford Executive Residences, Morgan Executive Suites Residences, The Florence at McKinley Hill, Viceroy Residences, The Venice Luxury Residences, The Venice Grand Canal Mall, Southeast Asian Center, Commerce & Industry Plaza, Woodridge Residences, McKinley Hill Forest Park, Tuscany Private Estate, Korean International School, McKinley Hill Garden Villas, Korean Embassy, British Embassy and McKinley Hill Village in McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
- Along Campus Ave. from Park Ave. to and including McKinley Hill Stadium, Wells Fargo Center, Science Hub Towers, Venice Corporate Center, Endurun College, One Campus Place and McKinley Hill Village in McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
- Portion of Pres. Carlos P. Garcia Ave. (C-5 Road) from Woodpecker St. to and including Ridgewood Tower Condominiums, Shell Gas Station, Jollibee, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf; and Blueboz St. in Bgy. Pembo, Makati City.
- Portion of Blueboz St. from Pres. Carlos P. Garcia Ave. (C-5 Road) to and including Milkweed, Blueberry, Rose, Sweet Orange, Lira, Petuina, Commando, Maya, Lawin, Adarna, Aguila, Pablo Real, Loro, Pugo and Oriole Sts. in Bgy. Rizal, Makati City.
REASON: Relocation of facilities affected by DPWH road widening project along Lawton Ave. in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
JUNE 6, 2018, WEDNESDAY, BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 3:00PM
- Portion of Floraville St. from Pascua St. to Ivory St. including Amorseco, Tiffany, Daffodil, Blue Vos and Spring Beauty Sts. in Bgy. Rizal.
REASON: Line reconductoring works along Floraville St. in Bgy. Rizal, Makati City.
JUNE 4, 2018, MONDAY, BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM
- Portion of Bgy. Munting Ilog – Hukay Road from Bgy. Sabutan – Iba Road to and including Bgys. Hukay, Iba, Malaking Ilog, Malaking Tatyao and Munting Ilog.
REASON: Line reconductoring works along Bgy. Munting Ilog – Hukay Road in Bgys. Munting Ilog, Malaking Ilog, Malaking Tatyao, Iba and Hukay, Silang, Cavite.
CAVITE (TRECE MARTIREZ CITY)
JUNE 5, 2018, TUESDAY, BETWEEN 9:30AM AND 2:30PM
- The whole of Sampaguita Village and St. Joseph Village in Bgy. Inocencio.
REASON: Replacement of facilities in Sampaguita Village and St. Joseph Village, Bgy. Inocencio, Trece Martirez City, Cavite.
JUNE 6, 2018, WEDNESDAY, BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 2:00PM
- Rizal Poultry & Livestock Association Inc. along Governor’s Drive in Bgy. Sabang.
REASON: Replacement of aging pole and relocation of primary lines along Governor’s Drive in Bgy. Sabang, Naic, Cavite.
JUNE 5, 2018, TUESDAY, BETWEEN 1:00AM AND 6:00AM
- Portion of Dr. A. Santos Ave., Old Sucat Road and Ninoy Aquino Ave. from Sapphire Cargo Movers Inc. to Andres Bonifacio St. including portion of Amvel Business Park; The Premier Medical Center, Paraٰ ñ aque Central Fire Station, Parañaque City Police Station; and Kabihasnan St. in Bgy. San Dionisio.
REASON: Replacement of badly leaning poles along Old Sucat Road, Bgy. San Dionisio, Parañaque City.
JUNE 5, 2018, TUESDAY, BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 12:00NN
- Portion of Katapatan Subd. including Cabuyao Water District and Ohtsuka Poly-Tech Land Holdings Inc. in Bgy. Banay-Banay.
REASON: Replacement of ageing pole in Katapatan Subd., Bgy. Banay-Banay, Cabuyao, Laguna.
JUNE 7, 2018, THURSDAY, BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 1:00PM
- Garcia Subd., St. Francis Homes Phase 15 and Margarita Homes in Bgy. San Antonio.
REASON: Replacement of ageing pole and line reconstruction works in Bgy. San Antonio, Biñan, Laguna.
LAGUNA (SAN PABLO CITY)
JUNE 10, 2018, SUNDAY
BETWEEN 12:01AM AND 12:59PM AND THEN BETWEEN 6:01AM AND 7:00AM
- Portion of A. Mabini St. from M. Malvar St. to and including Bgys. Sta. Catalina, San Joaquin, Bagong Pook and San Buenaventura.
- Portion of Schetelig Ave. and San Pablo – Nagcarlan Road from P. Gomez St. to and including Bgys. Sto. Angel, San Diego, San Ignacio, Sta. Isabel, Dolores and San Pablo City proper.
- Portion of M. Malvar St. from A. Mabini St. to P. Gomez St. including M. H. Del Pilar and P. Zulueta Sts. in San Pablo City proper.
BETWEEN 1:00AM AND 6:00AM
- Portion of J. P. Rizal Ave. from PNR Rail Road Track to San Pablo City Plaza including P. Alcantara, A. Fule, Zamora, A. Bonifacio, M. Basa, A. Flores, P. Burgos, A. M. Regidor, Paterno Sts. and M. Paulino Ave.; San Pablo City Mall, Immaculate Concepcion Hospital and San Pablo Central School in San Pablo City proper.
- Portion of PNR Rail Road Track from J. P. Rizal Ave. to Soledad – Sta. Maria – Santissima Road including Villa San Antonio Asores Subd.
- Portion of A. Mabini St. from J. P. Rizal Ave. to and including Marino Subd., Lakeside Park Subd., Pook Kasiyahan Subd. in Bgy. San Lucas I.
- Along Miguel Leonor St. from PNR Rail Road Track to and including Bgys. San Bartolome, San Francisco, San Gabriel, San Miguel and Santiago I & II.
REASON: Line reconstruction and line reconductoring works along J. P. Rizal Ave. in San Pablo City proper, San Pablo City, Laguna.
QUEZON PROVINCE (TAYABAS)
JUNE 5, 2018, TUESDAY, BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM
- Portion of P. Orias St. from Tayabas – Sariaya Road to and including Luis Palad National High School; Ipilan – Alitao Barangay Road; and Intertown Homes Subd. in Bgys. Ipilan and Alitao.
REASON: Line reconductoring works; and installation and replacement of poles in Bgy. Ipilan, Tayabas, Quezon Province.
JUNE 6, 2018, WEDNESDAY
BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 9:30AM AND THEN BETWEEN 4:30PM AND 5:00PM
- Portion of Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Highway from HK Sun Plaza to and including World Trade Center, Philippine National Bank Finance Center, Dong Feng Motor – Manila Bay, Hobbies of Asia and Seaside Restaurant.
- Portion of Metrobank Ave. from Le Pavilion to and including Toyota Manila Bay Depot in Metropolitan Park.
Manila Tytana College along Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Highway in Central Business Park.
Bay Garden Complex in Metropolitan Park.
REASON: Installation of additional facility along Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Highway in Metropolitan Park, Pasay City.
QUEZON CITY (PROJECT 8)
JUNE 7, 2018, THURSDAY, BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 2:00PM
- Portion of Dexter St. from Hereford St. to near Spring Drive in Bgy. Bahay Toro.
REASON: Replacement of pole, line reconductoring works and installation of additional lightning protection devices along Dexter St., Bgy. Bahay Toro, Project 8, Quezon City.
MANDALUYONG CITY; MAKATI CITY; AND MANILA
JUNE 9, 2018, SATURDAY
BETWEEN 8:00AM AND 8:59AM AND THEN BETWEEN 3:01PM AND 4:00PM
- Portion of Pedro Gil (Herran) and Old Panaderos Sts. from Pres. Quirino Ave. to Lambingan Bridge including Fabie Estate Subd. in Paco, Manila; Embarcadero, New Panaderos, Isabel, Calderon, Jose Syquia, M. Roxas, Medel, Cagayan, Kasarinlan, Sta. Clara and Lamayan Sts.; Plaza Felipe Calderon, Lawanit House – Sta. Ana, Kimika Industrial Sales, Dimayuga Hospital; and Tiongson Compound in Sta. Ana, Manila.
- Portion of Tejeron St. from Pedro Gil (Herran) St. to Del Pan St. including Pilar Estate; San Andres Ext. and Garrido Sts. in Sta. Ana, Manila.
- Portion of A. Francisco St. from Pasig Line St. to South Super Highway (Pres. Osmeña Highway) including Arellano Ave.; Road 14, Suter Ext., Diamante, Arellano, M. Torres, Eloriaga, Estrada, Liwayway, Iridium, Oro-B, Tenorio, Mercurio, Opalo, Dagonoy and G. Del Pilar Sts. in Sta. Ana and San Andres in Manila.
- Portion of Havana, P. Domingo and A. P. Reyes Aves. from Isabel St. in Sta. Ana, Manila to near H. Santos St. in Bgy. Carmona, Makati City including Del Pan and Pilar Sts. in Sta. Ana, Manila; Pagkakaisa and P. Nuñez Sts. in Bgy. Carmona, Makati City.
- Portion of Claro Castañeda and J. P. Rizal Sts. from 5th St. to Coronado St. including 2nd, 4th and Saniboy Sts.; and Merryland Village in Bgys. Namayan and Hulo in Mandaluyong City.
- Portion of J. Posadas St. from Punta – DPWH Compound to and including Phimco Industries in Sta. Ana, Manila.
REASON: Maintenance works inside Meralco – Sta. Ana substation.
MANILA (STA. ANA); AND MAKATI CITY (SAN ANTONIO)
JUNE 9 – 10, 2018, SATURDAY TO SUNDAY
BETWEEN 11:30PM (SAT., 06/09/18) AND 5:30AM (SUN., 06/10/18)
- Portion of P. Ocampo Sr. St. from Pres. Sergio Osmeña Sr. Highway to Zobel Roxas Ave. in Sta. Ana, Manila.
- Portion of P. Ocampo Sr. Ext. (Vito Cruz Ext.) from Zobel Roxas Ave. to near A.B.C.D. St. in Bgy. San Antonio Makati City.
- Portion of Kamagong St. from Zobel Roxas Ave. to and including Akle St. in Bgy. San Antonio, Makati City.
REASON: Shifting of portion of 6.24kV electric circuit Sta. Ana 19VN to 34.5kV electric circuit Paco 414VY along Zobel Roxas Ave. and P. Ocampo Sr. St., Sta. Ana, Manila; and Kamagong and Akle Sts., Bgy. San Antonio, Makati City.
JUNE 10, 2018, SUNDAY, BETWEEN 8:30AM AND 2:30PM
- Yu Eng Kao Electrical Supply along Narra St.
REASON: Line reconductoring works along Antipolo St., Sampaloc, Manila.
MARIKINA CITY (PARANG)
JUNE 10, 2018, SUNDAY, BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM
- Portion of Santan St. from World Home Depot Corporation to Fortune Ave.
REASON: Line reconstruction and line reconductoring works along Santan St. in Bgy. Parang, Marikina City.