Davao Oriental – A magnitude 4.6 earthquake rocks Davao Oriental town anew.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) reports of another earthquake with epicenter at Governor Generoso, Davao Oriental, following the seismic activity at the same location on June 10.
The quake is tectonic in origin, with a depth of 62 kilometer. It struck at around 3:20 am on June 11, 2018.
Intensity I tremor is reported in General Santos City. Damages and aftershocks are not expected following the temblor.
The Ayala Malls have announced its mall operations and schedules in observance of Holy Week 2017. Most of the malls are closed on April 13 (Maundy Thursday) and April 14 (Good Friday). Some branches, however, will open selected stores. Related: Holy Week 2017 mall hours...Read more
- Special Harship Allowance (SHA) budget for teachers approved
- September 2017 Physician Licensure Examination (PLE) results
- RIP Pepsi Herrera: Famous Pinoy designer dies at 56
- LIST: Areas affected by the transport strike or tigil-pasada on February 27, 2017
- Magnitude 4.1 earthquake jolts Davao Oriental town