Job Alert: Saudi nursing jobs for Filipino nurses 2018 – The Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia needs 1,000 female specialist nurses in all areas said POEA.
According to a bulletin by the Philippines Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) posted on June 8, the Ministry of Health (MOH) is in urgent need of qualified applicants for the position of specialist nurses in all areas.
The MOH is looking for the following qualifications:
- must be female
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) graduate
- With board or PRC license or with Saudi Council Certificate/Prometric passer
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience
- Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
- Free food and accommodation
- Basic salary offer: SR4,110 or Php 58,000
Documentary requirements and how to apply
Qualified applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents:
- Detailed résumé with job description
- School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
- Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
- Valid Passport of at least six (6) months
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log in at www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
The documentary requirements mentioned above shall be fastened in a folder under the heading “MOH RSF No. 180014” and be submitted at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
The interview starts on July 9-13, 2018.
Deadline of submission of applications:
- July 4, 2018 (POEA Regional Offices)
- July 9, 2018 (POEA Central Office)