Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the June 2018 Nurse Licensure Exam results on Tuesday, June 19, nine (9) working days after the last day of examination.
A total of 4,326 out of 9,873 or 43.8% passed the Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE) given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last June 3 and 4, 2018.
The members of the Board of Nursing (BON) administered the licensure examination. The board is composed of Glenda S. Arquiza, Chairman; Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Florence C. Cawaon and Cora A. Añonuevo, Members.
Mark Tristan P. Robosa, a graduate from University of Pangasinan, tops the nursing board exam with an average of 87.60%.
June 2018 NLE Passers Oath taking Schedule
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
The PRC will release schedule for the oath-taking for the NLE passers.
How to register for Professional Identification Card?
Online registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration starts July 2 to July 11, 2018.
- Go to http://online1.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
- Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- notice of admission (for identification only),
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of documentary stamps and
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Note: Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.