Ireland’s largest children’s hospital is in need of nurses specialized in pediatric care.
Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital in Ireland looks for qualified staff nurses to be employed in special areas such as in Pediatric Emergency Room, Cardiology Wards, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), and Operating Theatre.
Salary range from P1.7 to P2.8 million annually.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Academic IELTS Overall Band Score of 7.0: (S/W: 7, R/L: 6.5) or OET
- 18 months hospital experience
Newly qualified and experienced pediatric trained nurses are welcome to apply.
What are the benefits?
Hired applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- A whopping annual salary from €28, 483 (Php 1,767,818) – €44, 800 (Php 2,780,544). An increase of salary is employed depending on the level of experience
- Additional pay for shift differentials
- Up to €1,500 relocation expenses reimbursed*
- Up to €495 NMBI registration costs reimbursed*
- Support and advice with accommodation and relocation
- Professional development and Educational opportunities
- Free adaptation programme-pre registered salary paid during the adaptation programme*
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Full support with NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland) registration
How to apply?
Interested applicants may will enjoy a NO PLACEMENT FEE policy.
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and IELTS/OET certificate to email@example.com.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc., a Philippine Overseas Employment Administration-licensed agency, is the authorized recruitment agency for the said job hiring for nurses.
Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital (OLCH) is the largest acute pediatric teaching hospital in Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland. To date, there are approximately 1,600 staff that are currently employed in the hospital.
Being the biggest hospital in Ireland, OLCH is the national centre for a range of specialties including childhood cancers and blood disorders, cardiac diseases, major burns,cystic fibrosis, clinical genetics and rheumatology.
For inquiries, you may contact the following:
6335175 / 6370939
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive Ortigas Center, Pasig 637-1393 / 0917-8948780