Quezon City, Philippines – The online application for UPCAT or University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT) for Academic Year 2019-2020 starts today, June 10.
How to apply for the UPCAT 2019 online?
STEP 1. Go to https://upcatonline.up.edu.ph to SIGN UP for a new account.
- You will need to read the UP Privacy Notice for UPCAT Applicants before filling up Form 1.
- The UPCAT Online application should be accessed on a laptop or pc, not on a mobile phone/tablet.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Provide a valid email address. This will be used for logging on to your application account and receiving notifications about your application.
- Please use legal size (8.5×13) bond paper for printing Forms 1 and 2.
- Fill out UPCAT Form 1 completely online. You will need an email address for logging on to your application account and receiving notifications about your application.
- Print out the pdf copy of your accomplished Form 1, which will be sent to your email upon completion of Form 1.
- Print out UPCAT Form 2 which will also be sent to your email with Form 1.
- Sign in the appropriate boxes provided in Forms 1 and 2 for your signature.
STEP 2. Give UPCAT Form 2 (Secondary School Record) to your high school principal/school head to be filled out.
REMINDERS: Only a duly authorized school official may fill out this form with your high school records.
Make sure both you and the school official sign Form 2 and that you get back the accomplished Form 2.
STEP 3. Submit the completed UPCAT Forms 1 and 2 and all other required documents.
Where to submit your UPCAT applications?
UP Office of Admissions, University of the Philippines, 1101 Diliman, Q.C., either in person OR through the authorized school (not a bank) representative, OR by mail
Selected regional UPCAT application filing centers in: UP Baguio, UP Cebu, UPEP in Pampanga, UP Los Banos, UP Iloilo, UP Tacloban and UP Mindanao
REMINDER: Include a self-addressed return courier pouch (LBC, JRS, etc.) if the Test Permit is to be mailed back to you. Be sure to use your school address.
Test Permits for Applications without the self-addressed return courier pouch will NOT be mailed out. They may be picked up from the UP Office of Admissions or from the UPCAT Regional Examiner on the weekend of the exam.
You will be notified by email regarding the status of your application and the details of your Test Permit. You may also monitor the status of your application by logging on to your UPCAT Online Account (https://upcatonline.up.edu.ph).
Step 4. Claim your Test Permit
- For applications filed through an authorized school representative, pick up your Test Permit from the school representative, about a week after the date of submission of application;
- For personally filed applications, pick up your Test Permit from the Office of Admissions on the same day;
- For applications filed thru regional filing centers or by mail, wait for your Test Permit to be mailed to your school.
The UPCAT 2019 examination date will be on September 15 or 16, 2018.
Source: UPCAT Website