Aspiring lawyers may now apply for the Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhiLSAT).
Registration period started last July 11 and ends on August 19, 2018.
Who must take the September 2018 PhiLSAT?
All those intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor course in any Philippine law school starting in Academic Year (A.Y.) 2018-2019 must take the September 2018 PhiLSAT.
Eligible aspiring law students who may take the exam can be any of the following:
- College graduates, and graduating college students at the end of AY 2018-2019.
- Those who have previously passed the PhiLSAT but whose eligibility expires at the end of AY 2018-2019.
- Those who have valid PhiLSAT validity but want to improve their rating.
- Those who have failed in the previous PhiLSAT.
The testing fee is Php 1,000, which shall be paid on or before August 20, 2018.
- A valid e-mail account which you will use for your online application.
- One recent unretouched digital photo with these specifications: 2″x 2″ or at least 600×600 pixels, with white background.
- A valid School or Government-issued ID (or valid passport for applicants from foreign countries).
Click here to register.