Manila, Philippines – In a news release dated July 13, 2018, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announces that 400 nurses are needed in Germany.
The agency is now accepting applications for nurses under the Triple Win Project of Germany.
Qualifications – Who can apply as a nurse in Germany?
Qualified applicants must be Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines with Bachelor of Science in Nursing, active Philippine Nursing License and at least two years related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions.
Applicants must have German language proficiency or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer) and must be able to attend the language class in October and November 2018; or with Bl or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Benefits – How much can a Filipino nurse earn under the Triple Win Project?
Successful candidates shall have a starting monthly salary of €1,900 (gross) or more than Php 118,000. Salary increase to as much as €2,300 or more than Php 140,000 will be granted after recognition as a qualified nurse.
Application Process – How to apply to as a nurse under Germany’s Triple Win Project?
Qualified applicants should register online at www.ereqister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the required documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “German Federal Employment Agency RSF No. 180018” at the Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture;
- High School Diploma (notarized copy);
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy);
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC);
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy);
- Attendance and/or level certificate for German language, if available;
- Copy of valid Passport Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany and will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation.
The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Deadline for submission of applications:
- POEA Central Office and Cebu – August 17, 2018
- Other POEA Regional Offices – August 14, 2018
The Triple Win Project is an agreement between the German Federal Employment Agency (BA) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) signed years ago that allows qualified Filipino nurses to apply in Germany and at the same time