Manila, Philippines – The pan-Asian modelling search revealed their model-contestants on Thursday.
Two Filipinas have made it to the list 14 candidates, namely, Jach Manere and Adela Mae Marshall.
The two will represent the Philippines in 6th season of Asia’s Next Top Model (AsNTM). They will compete with 12 other candidates from other countries in Asia.
Model Fun Facts
- Height:175 cm
- Age: 21
- Country: Philippines
- Favourite feature: eyes, skin color
- Favourite model: Linda Evangelista
- Favourite designer: John Galliano, Alexander McQueen, Domenico Dolce, Stefano Gabbana
- Phobias: insects, especially flying cockroaches
- If modeling doesn’t work out: After graduating from her Music Business degree, she is going to continue as a Foley artist, or be a florist.
Manere describes herself as a carefree tomboy who loves music and sci-fi movies. She is full of energy and quirky most of the times that some people who really does not know her might find her insensitive. She is also a perfectionist who hates to fail and won’t give up without a fight.
- Height: 173cm
- Age: 20
- Favourite feature: jaw line
- Favourite model: Kiko Mizuhara
- Favourite designers: Alessandro Michele, Demna Gvasalia
- Phobias: sharks, lizards, worldwide shortage on boba
- If modelling doesn’t work out: She would like to stay in a creative field after she completes her university degree.
Marshall was not new to modeling competition. She won the local version of the competition, the Philippine’s Next Top Model. She is managed by Prima Stella Management, which also handles the modeling career of Maureen Wroblewitz, the first Filipina to win Asia’s Next Top Model. Wroblewitz emerged on top during the last season of the competition.
Will Philippines remain on top this season? Catch Marshall and Manere during the show’s premiere on August 22, 2018 in FoxLife (formerly Star World Asia).