Manila, Philippines – Some local government units (LGUs) and universities or colleges have announced class suspensions on July 21, 2018 due to bad weather brought about by tropical storm Inday and hanging habagat.
List of areas with class suspensions on July 21, 2018:
- Quezon City, public and private
Cities/municipalities outside Metro Manila
- Malolos, Bulacan, public and private
- Baguio City, public and private
- Bataan, public and private
List of Schools and Universities with Class Suspensions on July 21, 2018:
- STP and ROTC classes in UE Manila and UE Caloocan for July 21, 2018, are suspended. However, other college classes, as well as Graduate School and Law classes, in UE for July 21, 2018, will go on as scheduled.
- Technological Institute of the Philippines, Quezon City