Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission announces the pilot implementation of the new Online Renewal System (ORS) which will be available to select regional offices nationwide. (See list below)
PRC also updated its new online renewal portal. Professionals who previously registered in the older version of the portal must re-register to apply.
How to use the new PRC ORS?
- Go to the official PRC Licensure Examination and Registration Information System (LERIS) portal via http://online1.prc.gov.ph/.
- Update your information details. Make sure you enter a correctly spelled name. You will not be allowed to edit the name fields after submitting the information.
- Upload your 2×2 photo. (See instructions below)
- You may now click SELECT TRANSACTIONS to proceed with the renewal.
How to upload your photo?
To avoid delay or disapproval of your photo, follow the following instructions:
- The photo must be 2×2 in size in plain white background.
- The photos must be taken no more than 6 months prior to uploading.
- The applicant must wear decent attire with collar.
Application will NOT be processed if:
- Photo does not resemble applicant.
- Applicant wears eyeglasses.
- Background is not plain white.
- Photo has shadows
- Ears are covered.
NOTE: Your photo will be used in printing your Professional Identification Card.
LIST: Regional/Satellite Offices and Offsite Service Centers that accepts ORS
The following regional or satellite offices have started to accept renewals processed via the new ORS starting August 6, 2018:
- Baguio Regional Office
- CDO Regional Office
- Legaspi Regional Office
- Lucena Regional Office
- Iloilo Regional Office
- Tacloban Regional Office
- Pagadian Regional Office
- Tuguegarao Regional Office
- Zamboanga Satellite Office
- Robinsons Place Manila
- Robinsons Galleria Ortigas
- Robinsons Place Las Piñas
- Robinsons Place Novaliches
- Robinsons Santiago
Features of the new PRC LERIS:
The new LERIS portal allows the online application and online payment for the renewal of Professional Identification Card (PIC).
It also allows examination application and initial registration. Applicants of licensure examinations using the LERIS shall submit the requirements upon processing/issuance of Notice of Admission (NOA). Newly passed professionals may also use the portal for the issuance of their licenses.
Features that will be available soon will be Online Application for LOST ID Replacement and Online Application of Certification.
Click HERE to apply online.