Manila, Philippines – College classes and school activities in some parts of Metro Manila were suspended anew on Saturday, August 11 due to forecasted inclement weather and persistent rains.
Class suspensions were announced in the following areas:
- Valenzuela City
- City of Manila
- Marikina City
- Antipolo City, Rizal
- Cainta, Rizal
Select schools have also announced cancelation of classes and school activities.
- Afternoon NSTP classes in UE Caloocan. Meanwhile, UE College of Law classes will proceed per Dean Tinga.
- De La Salle University – Manila (including office work)
- Far Eastern University – Manila (including office work)
- Centro Escolar University – Manila (except for graduate school)
- Trinity University of Asia – Quezon City (as per announcement of University President Dr. Tiu).
- University of the Philippines – Diliman
Refresh for updates.