Quezon City, Philippines – The Civil Service Commission (CSC) released the schedule, requirements and application process for its Computerized Examination (COMEX) for the second half of 2018.
COMEX 2018 Schedules
There are 12 examinations to be held in the CSC Central Office in Batasan Hills, Quezon City and seven (7) exam schedules for the regional offices.
COMEX Schedule for the CSC Central Office will be as follows:
For professional level
- September 11
- September 18
- September 25
- October 2
- October 23
- October 30
- November 13
- November 20
- December 4
- December 11
For subprofessional level
- August 29
- November 27
Schedules for the CSC Regional Offices will be as follows:
For professional level
- September 6
- September 20
- October 25
- November 15
- December 13
For subprof level
- October 18
- November 29
How to apply online?
Online reservation opens four (4) working days prior to the date of examination and starts at 8:00 a.m.
To apply for COMEX, an individual must create a user account in the COMEX website,www.comex.csc.gov.ph/user.
Once activated, the user will have access to the Examination Schedules and may reserve an examination slot.
Once a reservation has been made, an applicant should personally submit the following:
- Original and photocopy of a valid I.D. card*
- pay for the examination fee of PHP680.00
Pay your examination fee to the designated CSC Office on the scheduled date and time.
The accepted I.D. cards are the following:
- Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
- PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
- BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D.;
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate;
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.;
- NBI Clearance;
- Seaman’s Book;
- HDMF Transaction I.D.;
- PWD I.D.;
- Solo Parent I.D.;
- Senior Citizen’s I.D.;
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD);
- CSC Eligibility Card
Release of Results
The list of passers will be posted in the CSC website within one (1) week after the examination.
The CSC reminds applicants that the number of examination slots is very limited, thus, may be taken and filled up in a matter of minutes.