Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the August 2018 Nutritionist-Dietitian Licensure Examination results in two (2) working days.
A total of 813 out of 1,288 passed the Nutritionist-Dietitian Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nutrition and Dietetics in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Zamboanga this August 2018. You can read up on https://tophealthjournal.com/ tips for a good nutrition.
Board passers shall register for the issuance of Professional ID Card (PIC) and Certificate of Registration (COR) online from September 3 to September 5, 2018.
To register, go to PRC LERIS portal and follow instructions for initial registration. Please bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or
Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- notice of admission (for identification only)
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of documentary stamps and 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Melvin Esteban Bernardino of Colegio de San Juan de Letran in Intramuros placed garnered the highest place with an average rating of 90.60%. Among the successful examinees in the top 10 include:
- Rose-Anne de Guzman Reyes from Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) in Sta. Mesa with 90.40%
- Anton Ian Gabriel Miranda Gozum from University of the Philippines-Los Baños (UPLB) with an average of 90.35%
- Nicole Marie Alvarez Lota of University of Sto. Tomas (UST) with an average of 90.00%
- Renz Hamor Sale of UPLB with 89.65%
- Simoun Rainier Luis Baduyan of University of the Philippines Diliman (UP Diliman) with 89.35%
- Nicole Kate Diaz Sison of UST with 89.05%
- Mary Nicole Importante Grecia of UP Diliman with 89.00%
- Jhann Louie Herrera Pimentel of PUP with 89.00%
- Renezzi San Jose Libay of UPLB with 88.30%
- Erlinda Moraga Velasco of UST with 88.10%