Manila, Philippines – Select local government units (LGUs) in Metro Manila and other parts of Luzon announced class suspensions on Monday, September 3.
Some institutions have also cancelled office work due to the onslaught of Bagyong Maymay.
The following have also announced work suspension today:
- Far Eastern University
- University of the East – Manila
- University of the East – Caloocan
- University of Santo Tomas
- De La Salle University – Manila
- Centro Escolar University
- De La Salle – College of St. Benilde
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran
Refresh for updates.