Manila, Philippines – Teachers to enjoy treats from DepEd partners for National Teachers’ Month.
The Department of Education (DepEd) partner with select establishments to offer special treats for teachers in recognition for their tireless dedication and unwavering commitment to service as the department celebrates the National Teachers’ Month from September 5 to October 5.
This year’s theme, “Gurong Pilipino: Turo Mo, Kinabukasan Ko,” highlights the teachers’ invaluable contribution to the delivery of quality, accessible, relevant, and liberating basic education in the country.
The education department, in cooperation with its public and private partners, offer the teachers the following exclusive treats and freebies as token of gratitude:
Tours and Attractions
- The Mind Museum – free entrance with one paying companion at a discounted rate (September 5 to October 5)
- Museo Pambata – free entrance for teachers and two companions, free gift items, 5% off in Pasalubong Gift Shop (September 5 to October 5), and free doll making and story making workshop (September 22)
- Ayala Museum – free entrance and one companion
- Fundacion Sanso – free entrance and museum tour, lecture on Philippine history, art workshop, and discount on souvenir shops
- Metropolitan Museum of Manila – free entrance (September 6, 13, 20, and 27)
- Vargas Museum – discounted rate for teachers and companions
- Yuchengco Museum – free entrance for teachers and discounts for their companions, and 10% off on Museum products and publication (September 5 to October 5)
- Museum of Contemporary Art and Design (MCAD) – free guided tour for teachers for the show Extra Extra Ordinary(September 21)
- BenCab Museum – P100 discount on entrance ticket
- Museo Kordilyera – free entrance
- Museo Orlina – free entrance, guided tour for groups with minimum of five people, and 10% off on selected souvenir items
- National Museum – free entrance
- GSIS Museum – free entrance
- Art in Island – free entrance (weekdays of September 4 to 28)
- Enchanted Kingdom – P700 only for Park and Agila Ticket with free EK souvenir and skill game coupons (August 30 to October 7), and free entrance (October 7)
- Star City – 50% off on ride-all-you-can tickets for a teacher and one companion
- Manila International Book Fair – free entrance (September 12 to 16)
- Kenny Rogers Roasters – 10% off on products (September 5 to October 5)
Goods and Services
- Executive Optical – 30% on any purchase of complete eyeglass worth P2,000 and up (September 5 to October 5)
- Bioessence – free Beauty Break Facial
- National Book Store – free Laking National Card
- Rulls Cellphones and Accessories – discounts on products
- Dermstrata – discounts on selected services (September 5 to October 5)
- LCC Department Store – 10% off on selected items (September 7 to October 5)
- Riverbanks Center and its participating merchants – various treats and discounts
- Shopcore Inc. – 5% off on school supplies purchased online
- Rags2Riches – gift voucher online
- Krizia – gifts for 10 lucky winners who will participate on their online activity
For more information, teachers may visit the NTM Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NTMPhils/.
Present PRC valid ID to participating stores and establishments to avail of these exclusive treats.