Manila, Philippines – (Updated as of 10:00 PM, September 18, 2018) The following local government units (LGUs) announced class suspensions on September 19, 2018, Wednesday, due to lingering floods and devastation of Typhoon Mangkhut or Ompong:
- Itogon – Mayor Victorio Palangdan announced that classes in all levels, both private and public schools in the municipality of Itogon will remain suspended until Friday, September 21, 2018 due to the devastation of the town brought by Typhoon Ompong.
- Calumpit – Twenty barangays are still submerged in flood waters prompting the local government to announce class suspensions for tomorrow.
- Apalit – (Paligui ES, Alauli DCC- Tabuyuc [pre-school only])
- Arayat (Brgy. Candating [Elementary])
- Candaba ([Public and Private, All Levels] Brgys. Sto Rosario, Pansinao, Gulap, Lanang, Paralaya, Pasig, Buas, Pescadores, San Agustin, Mandasig, Bambang)
- Macabebe ([Public] Brgys. Caduang Tete, Telacsan, San Gabriel, San Jose, San Juan, San Vicente, Sta. Rita, Sta. Maria, San Rafael)
- San Luis ([Public and Private, All Levels] Brgys. San Juan, San Nicolas, Sta. Monica, San Agustin, Sta. Cruz Poblacion, Sto. Tomas, Sta. Rita, Sta. Cruz Pambilog, Sta. Catalina)
Refresh for updates.