A total of 1,506 examinees out of 29,601 applicants successfully passed the PMAEE givem last September 9, 2018 in 41 testing centers nationwide.
Among the successful examinees are 1,138 males and 368 females. PMAEE passers will undergo the next phase of the selection process for PMA Cadetship which is the Complete Physical Examination (CPE) to be conducted at the Armed Forces of the Philippines Health Service Command (AFPHSC) at V Luna Road, Quezon City.
Initial qualification screening was made for the over 29,000 aspirants before they are allowed to take the entrance test. Aspirants must have the following qualifications:
- Natural Born Filipino Citizen
- Physically fit and of good moral character
- Single and has never been married
- No Administrative / Criminal Case
- At least Senior High School Graduate on the reporting date (01 June 2019), with at least 85% GPA
- Height Requirement for both Male and Female is 5 feet Born from June 01, 1997 to June 01, 2002
The qualified PMAEE passers will go through medical, psychological and physical examination to determine their fitness to undergo the four–year military training in the Academy. After the series of examinations, the PMA Cadet Procurement Board will deliberate and select the most qualified candidates to compose PMA Class of 2023 who are expected to report to Philippine Military Academy on June 1, 2019 for the Oath–taking Ceremony and Reception Rites.
For the complete list of successful examinees, click here.