MANILA – Here’s the Bagyong Rosita Latest Updates on October 27, 2018.
Typhoon “Rosita,” with an international name “Yutu,” has entered the Philippine Area of Responsibility as of 6:30 AM on Saturday, October 27.
According to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) latest weather bulletin released at 5:00 PM today, Rosita is spotted 1,214 km East of Aparri, Cagayan as of 3:00 PM. It packs a maximum sustained winds of up to 200 kilometer per hour (kph) near the center and gusts of up to 245 kph. It is moving Westward at 25 kph.
The state weather bureau said that Typhoon Rosita may make landfall in northern Luzon on Tuesday, Oct. 30. Tropical Cycle Warning Signals (TCWS) may be hoisted over the Eastern section of Northern and Central Luzon on Sunday evening (October 28). TCWS #1 may be raised in Metro Manila by Monday evening (October 29).
Forecast Track of Bagyong Rosita
- 24 Hour(Tomorrow morning): 905 km East of Aparri, Cagayan(17.9°N, 130.2°E)
- 48 Hour(Monday morning):545 km East of Aparri, Cagayan(17.5°N, 126.7°E)
- 72 Hour(Tuesday morning): 175 km East Southeast of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan(17.2°N, 123.3°E)
- 96 Hour(Wednesday morning):65 km Northwest of Sinait, Ilocos Sur(17.9°N, 119.9°E)
- 120 Hour(Thursday morning):225 km West of Laoag City, Ilocos Norte(18.5°N, 118.5°E)
Bookmark us, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our feeds to get Typhoon Rosita Latest Updates and other PAGASA weather forecast.