The Saudi Ministry of Health needs 1,000 specialist nurses
MANILA – The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is now accepting applicants for 1,000 female specialist nurses (all areas) for the Ministry of Health (MOH) in Saudi Arabia.
Applicants should have the following classifications:
- Must be BS Nursing graduates (with or without Board license/PRC license or Saudi Council Certificate/Prometric passer)
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years related experience.
Salary and other benefits
Hired applicants will enjoy a basic salary of SR 4,110 with the following incentives:
- Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket;
- free food and accommodation
How to apply
Qualified Applicants should register online at http://www.eregister.poea.gov.ph.
After registration, applicants must personally submit the following documents:
- Detailed résumé with job description
- School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
- Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
- Valid Passport of at least six (6) months
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log in at www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet / E-Registration (log in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
These documents must be fastened in a folder under the heading “MOH RSF No. 180024-A” and be submitted at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
The POEA requires applicants to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
The deadline of submission of application is on November 9, 2018 at the POEA Regional Offices and November 16, 2018 at the POEA Office in Ortigas Ave. corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Interviews will be held on November 12-16, 2018.