The Department of Education (DepEd) opens its Special Program for the Employment of Students (SPES) for year Summer 2019. Below are what you need to know about the DepEd SPES 2019.
For students who are interested to work in the education sector, here’s your chance to join the department. The Department of Education Central Office is opening its doors to students for the Special Program for the Employment of Students (SPES) this summer!
- 16 to 30 years old
- Must be a High School Senior High School or College Student from 1st to 3rd year only (Technical or Vocational courses)
- No failing grade from the recent grading or semester
- Combined net income of both parents must not exceed to Php 150,000.00 per annum.
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Resume with recent 2×2 pictures
- Personal Assessment Form (SPES 02)
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Copy of Form 138 for High School and Senior High School
- Recent grades and school registration preferably in the second semester.
You may submit your requirements to the following address:
Youth Formation Division Office
4F Mabini Building, DepEd Central Office
Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Submit your resumé now and be part of the DepEd family. Deadline of application is on March 6, 2019.
Disclaimer: This article is written for education purposes only. This blog is not in anyway affiliated with the Department of Education.